See You at the Munich Connext Conference!
Written by Jose Maria Lopez Vega
April 2, 2018
As an RTI product developer working out of our Spain Office, my main focus is the design and implementation of our Connext DDS Secure product. With that said, I still interact with customers almost on a daily basis, especially our customers based in EMEA. But most of these interactions take place digitally (e.g., e-mail and phone calls), and through our (btw, fantastic) support and services teams. As such, I don’t usually have the opportunity to meet the customers I work with “behind the scenes” in person.
That’s why I’m excited to be part of this year’s Munich Connext Conference! The Munich Connext Conference is an incredible opportunity to learn first-hand how our customers are applying Connext DDS to solve various technical challenges across the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). At previous conferences we’ve also had the opportunity to hear your feedback about our product, and using that feedback to influence future releases. It is also a great opportunity to meet other DDS users and to meet us-- RTI developers and architects-- so we can all share our experiences in building real-world IIoT systems.
Still wondering if the Connext Conference is right for you? Are you looking to:
- Build an IIoT system or update your system's architecture to meet the demands of the IIoT?
- Better understand the software framework that connects the IIoT?
- Learn how to minimize the risk of data in motion in your IIoT system?
- Accelerate the development process for IIoT applications ranging from autonomous driving to energy to healthcare?
- Share your experiences using DDS in your programs with other developers and architects?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this conference is for you! To register now, head on over to https://www.rti.com/munich-connext-conference. Also, if you’ll be attending and would like to be considered for a keynote spot at this year’s conference, please contact us at email@example.com.
I can’t wait to see you there!