Meet deadlines, mitigate project risk, and deliver your distributed systems on time and within budget
The RTI Professional Services team has decades of experience working with hundreds of projects that use Connext DDS and other middleware technologies in a variety of applications.
We often get called in at the last minute, to help our customers succeed under extremely stressful circumstances. However, we offer a wide range of services at all project phases, giving you the ability to use our expertise wisely and proactively to get results on time and under budget.
RTI Professional Services
Services by Project Phase
Our services fall within the typical phases of the system development life cycle:
- Feasibility (discovery): RTI Services helps you make efficient architectural and technology decisions early in the project life cycle based on relevant use-cases and business drivers.
- Specification (requirements definition): RTI Services helps you identify the system requirements and operational behavior necessary to satisfy the technical objectives of the system.
- Architecture: RTI Services helps you architect your distributed system to meet your overall project requirements.
- Design and Implementation: RTI Services helps you design and implement the distributed system to satisfy your system requirements, consistent with the system architecture.
- Integration: RTI Services helps you integrate and test both applications and subsystems developed against system requirements.
- Deployment: RTI Services helps you deploy the integrated system and validate that it meets the functional and behavioral end-user requirements defined for the system.
- Maintenance and Upgrade: RTI Services helps you maintain and upgrade the deployed system.