With over 1,800 deployments, RTI software runs many of the most complex systems in the world. RTI Connext®, based on the DDS standard, powers the largest energy plants in North America, connects perception to control in autonomous vehicles, coordinates combat management in defense systems, drives a new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and ﬂying cars, provides 24/7 medical intelligence for hospital patients and emergency victims, and much more.
Explore RTI's customer applications from over the years and how together, we are making the world run better.
Read detailed customer experiences on how Connext helped solve problems and achieve success.
Check out the latest news on how RTI’s customers are developing smart machines and real-world systems with Connext.
- Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) Selects RTI Connext as the Connectivity Software for the OPAL Application Framework »
- 634AI Selects RTI Connext as the Connectivity Software for its MAESTRO Autonomous Mobile Robots Navigation and Fleet Management Solution »
- RTI Joins the Baidu Apollo Autonomous Driving Partner Ecosystem »
- Kratos Training Solutions' Group Selects RTI's Connectivity Technology for Complex Modeling and Simulation »
- RTI's Connectivity Middleware Selected by Aptiv Autonomous Mobility to Provide Secure In-vehicle Communication for its Autonomous Vehicles »