With over 1,700 deployments, RTI software runs many of the most complex systems in the world. RTI Connext® DDS powers the largest energy plants in North America, connects perception to control in autonomous vehicles, coordinates combat management in defense systems, drives a new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and ﬂying cars, provides 24/7 medical intelligence for hospital patients and emergency victims, and much more.
Explore RTI's customer applications from over the years and how together, we are making the world run better.
Read detailed customer experiences on how Connext DDS helped solve problems and achieve success.
Check out the latest news on how RTI’s customers are developing smart machines and real-world systems with Connext DDS.
- Kratos Training Solutions' Group Selects RTI's Connectivity Technology for Complex Modeling and Simulation »
- RTI's Connectivity Middleware Selected by Aptiv Autonomous Mobility to Provide Secure In-vehicle Communication for its Autonomous Vehicles »
- Xpeng Motors Deploys RTI's Connectivity Technology to Drive Development of Highly Autonomous System in New P7 Intelligent Electric Sedan »
- RTI Announces No Cost DO-178C DAL A Multicore Safety Certification Evidence for DDS for MOSA Department of Defense Programs »
- RTI and GE Healthcare Present "A Look at the Future of Patient Monitoring" Complimentary Webinar »