Real-Time Innovations (RTI) is the largest software framework provider for smart machines and real-world systems. The company’s RTI Connext® product enables intelligent architecture by sharing information in real time, making large applications work together as one.
With over 1,500 deployments, RTI software runs the largest power plants in North America, connects perception to control in vehicles, coordinates combat management on US Navy ships, drives a new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24/7 medical intelligence for hospital patients and emergency victims.
RTI is the best in the world at connecting intelligent, distributed systems. These systems improve medical care, make our roads safer, improve energy use, and protect our freedom.
RTI is the leading vendor of products compliant with the Object Management Group® (OMG) Data Distribution Service™ (DDS) standard. RTI is privately held and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California with regional headquarters in Spain and Singapore.
Core Values and Beliefs
We realize the potential of our employees and our company.
- We believe the company has a fundamental responsibility to further the career and quality of life of every employee.
- We believe that each employee has a fundamental responsibility to further the health and interests of the company.
- Above all, we must enjoy the journey.
We provide extraordinary value to our customers.
- We go the extra mile to ensure a long-term successful partnership.
- We see customers as an opportunity to serve.
- We are driven by market needs, but do not fear to lead with our vision.
We run a profitable business with uncompromising ethics.
- We believe in trust, respect, and absolute honesty in all relationships.
- We build to last.
- We run lean; we do more with less.
We work as a team.
- We believe the team comes first: Think we, not I.
- We practice servant leadership.
- We cultivate input.
- We communicate openly; everyone can understand and participate in management.
We actively pursue excellence.
- We are proud of what we do.
- We are proud of our people, our technology, our work ethic, and our culture.
- We value and reward excellence and initiative.