What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report on your usage of the website, deliver advertisements on and through the Service. These third parties include, but are not limited to:
- Hubspot - tracks your usage data on our website and allows us to track your user experience.
- Facebook - tracks your usage data to provide relevant ads to you on Facebook and other third party websites.
- Google Analytics - monitors how you reach RTI’s website and how you interact with the website. This tool may give you a unique identifier and collect your IP address information.
What are your choices regarding cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Options. Privacy.
- Google Chrome: Settings. Privacy. Content settings. Cookies.
- Apple Safari: Preferences. Privacy.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Tools. Internet Options. Privacy. Advanced.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly. In particular, RTI's support webpage requires cookies enabled for full functionality. If you are experiencing issues on RTI's support page, please ensure cookies are enabled and try again before contacting RTI's support team.