Recording and Replay
Recording, Analysis and Replay of Real-Time High-Throughput Data, Events and Messages
RTI Recording Service is the first off-the-shelf solution for reliable and non-intrusive recording, analysis and replay of real-time data, messages and events at high data rates and high fidelity. Data is stored in a portable format, immediately available for replay, query, conversion to commonly accepted formats and export to data analysis tools.
Recording Service is particularly relevant for systems that rapidly generate large volumes of real time data, such as in combat, financial trading, and transportation management. It is useful for testing and simulation, financial trading and ISR.
Testing and simulation
- Record and replay live and simulated distributed tests to establish a fixed baseline and repeat tests with high fidelity
- Integrate seamlessly with other technologies such as RDBMS and Complex Event Processing (CEP)
- Reduce the risk and cost of your quality assurance efforts
- Record market data, analytic results and trade decisions so algorithm and real-time performance can be analyzed and optimized
- Replay data for testing software and algorithm updates
- Demonstrate best execution per regulatory requirements such as Reg NMS and MiFID
Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR)
- Record data for post-mission analysis when in-mission network connectivity is unavailable, unreliable, or has insufficient bandwidth to stream available data in real-time