RTI provides the connectivity framework for smart machines and real-world systems. Learn how we are helping customers succeed.
With over 2,000 deployments, RTI software runs many of the most complex systems in the world. RTI Connext, based on the DDS standard, powers the largest energy plants in North America, connects perception to control in autonomous vehicles, coordinates combat management in defense systems, drives a new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and ﬂying cars, provides 24/7 medical intelligence for hospital patients and emergency victims, and much more.
- Monogram Orthopaedics Selects RTI Connext Anywhere as the Connectivity Software Solution for Remote Surgery Read more ⇢
- Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) Selects RTI Connext as the Connectivity Software for the OPAL Application Framework Read more ⇢
- 634AI Selects RTI Connext as the Connectivity Software for its MAESTRO Autonomous Mobile Robots Navigation and Fleet Management Solution Read more ⇢
- RTI Joins the Baidu Apollo Autonomous Driving Partner Ecosystem Read more ⇢
- Kratos Training Solutions' Group Selects RTI's Connectivity Technology for Complex Modeling and Simulation Read more ⇢
- RTI's Connectivity Middleware Selected by Aptiv Autonomous Mobility to Provide Secure In-vehicle Communication for its Autonomous Vehicles Read more ⇢
- RTI Awarded $500K Additional U.S. Government Funding to Standardize DoD Cybersecurity Technology Read more ⇢