2016’s Most Valuable Content for Connext DDS Devs and Engineers
Written by Lacey Trebaol
December 16, 2016
Whitepapers, eBooks, blog posts, eLearning videos, tutorials, and on-demand webinars - oh my! We know your time is valuable, so we took it upon ourselves to crunch some numbers and curate this collection of our most viewed content for 2016 for you! Drumroll, please...
3 Part Series: The Industrial Internet - It's All About the Data [whitepaper]
Any system engineer, architect, and integrator can attest to this: achieving interoperability is hard. We feel your pain, and we’re here to help! In this 3 part whitepaper series, we explore the requirements for IIoT systems, approaches for building out such systems, and best practices for developers using Connext DDS to meet the requirements.
- Part 1 of 3: New Criteria for Complex Real-Time Systems
- Part 2 of 3: Interoperability is Difficult, and Calls for a New Approach
- Part 3 of 3: Speeding System Deployments
The Secret Sauce of Autonomous Cars [whitepaper]
If you're interested in autonomous cars, you're in luck! We've got a white paper for you. Learn why data-centric architecture is the secret sauce you need for improving flexibility, reducing risk and lowering lifecycle costs in the development of autonomous cars. Download now.
Leading Applications & Architecture for the Industrial Internet of Things [eBook]
This highly practical eBook, written by RTI CEO, Stan Schneider, introduces readers to the fundamentals of the Industrial IoT and provides in-depth clarification on some of the most controversial issues associated with this topic:
- What are the key differences between the Consumer IoT and the Industrial IoT systems?
- What are some of the common requirements of Industrial IoT systems built for different industries?
- Are there any shared characteristics in all successful, industry-proven IoT designs?
Download now and discover the answers.
- 6 Industrial IoT Communication Solutions – Which Ones for You? [Comparison]
To say that the task of selecting your communication infrastructure is a very complex undertaking would be an understatement. We’ve all been there, and we want to help! View the comparison now.
- How to Integrate RTI Connext DDS Micro with Container-Based Applications [Tutorial]
RTI Connext DDS Micro + Container-Based Applications = Quite the Combo. Two Connext DDS Micro users from GE Healthcare penned this piece to show you how to integrate with container-based architectures. View the Tutorial.
- The Best Programming Language for Industrial Internet of Things Applications.
If you’re a software developer, chances are you are using one or more of the “top” languages. So which is the right one for Industrial IoT applications? Do you know the best programming languages for the IIoT? Learn now.
- 5 Great Dev Resources You Need to Bookmark Right Now!
We’ve pulled together the only five bookmarks you’ll need to be sure you can always find the technical resource you need in a timely fashion. No struggle required. View the list.
- Achieving Interoperability is HARD! Here’s a Strategy that Works [Blog Post + link to FREE eLearning video]
- Compiling RTI Connext DDS Micro For The Raspberry Pi IoT Device [Tutorial]
The Raspberry Pi is a popular IoT device with many sensors and add-ons available and is a great device to run Connext DDS Micro on. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to easily compile Connext DDS Micro for the Raspberry Pi. View the Tutorial.
- Databus vs. Database: The 6 Questions Every IIoT Developer Needs to Ask.
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is full of confusing terms. That’s unavoidable; despite its reuse of familiar concepts in computing and systems, the IIoT is a fundamental change in the way things work. Fundamental changes require fundamentally new concepts. Read the Post.
Top 5 On-Demand Webinars of 2016
The year may be coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean your inspiration should! Click here to view our list.