Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Silicon Valley Connext Conference
Written by Vanessa Todd
October 12, 2018
RTI’s second annual Silicon Valley Connext Conference is right around the corner and I could not be more excited about it! Just in case you haven’t registered to attend yet, here are the top 5 reasons why you should:
- Learn how some of the industry’s most exciting companies are using DDS:
- Auris Health -- CTO Steve Burion will be presenting how the Monarch Platform, the first robotic platform designed to diagnose and eventually treat lung cancer, is using multiple Connext DDS features to enable real-time communication across applications.
- Apex.AI -- CTO Dejan Pangercic will discuss why ROS 2 (with DDS) is the right framework to choose when building an autonomous vehicle application.
- AUTOSAR -- Chairman Rick Flores will go over how AUTOSAR and RTI recently partnered on the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform to include the DDS standard as a communication binding.
- Plus presentations from QNX, TechnipFMC and more!
If you haven’t registered by the time you’ve finished reading this, it’s time to register now!
We can’t wait to see you there!