Learn About Connext 6, the newest RTI release with features for autonomous system development.
RTI’s latest product announcement, Connext 6, is the next major release for the RTI Connext product suite. Connext 6 is the first connectivity software designed to accelerate the development and deployment of highly autonomous systems. It delivers new capabilities for improved application performance, scalability and functionality, plus developer productivity features including:
- Updated DDS security
- Optimized data processing for increased throughput and reduced latency
- Easy system integration with the new generation of Routing Service
- Enhanced performance with support for the latest Object Management Group® (OMG®) DDS Extensible Types standard
- Simplified data recording using the new Recording Service
- Configurable Micro applications with XML-Based Application Creation
- Extended platform support for compute platforms and embedded systems with libraries for the latest Linux, QNX, Integrity, and VxWorks platforms
Attend this complimentary meetup to learn more about the new features in this upcoming release and get ahead of important migration considerations.
Date and Time
January 16, 2019 | 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Dave Seltz, Field Applications Engineer, RTI