Using RTI Routing Service to bridge domains, LANs, and data
The “layered databus” architecture pattern helps you design your system in a scalable and evolvable manner. Each layer shares only relevant data while optimizing the resources used for the connectivity domain. Learn how to apply this pattern using RTI Routing Service, from experts who have worked with hundreds of customers.
An expert will introduce you to RTI Routing Service and guide you through the steps of configuring and deploying the service. This includes:
- RTI Routing Service basics
- RTI Routing Service use cases
- RTI Routing Service configuration and tuning
- RTI Routing Service best practices
The following criteria must be met before you can schedule this service:
- You must have previous Connext DDS experience and/or training. You must be familiar with the fundamental DDS concepts such as DDS entities, publish/subscribe APIs, Quality of Service configuration, discovery, transports, and configuration files.
This service typically is delivered in 8 hours.
Remote or Onsite
This activity can be delivered remote or onsite if bundled with other activities.