System deployment readiness review
You’ve architected your system, developed your applications, and are completing your integration as you approach deployment. Increase your confidence and avoid the unexpected by having one of our Professional Service engineers analyze and review your planned system. We can fine tune Quality of Service (QoS), ensure you know what’s going on in your system, identify any unaddressed risks, and more.
Potential activities for this service include:
- Pre-deployment analysis
- System Tuning
- Data Model Analysis
- QoS Analysis
- Connext Secure Configuration Validation
- Performance Analysis
- Field Debugging Planning
- Heterogeneous Integration Assistance
- Deployment support
- Pre-deployment integration & testing
- Post-deployment analysis
- Security assessment
- Secure system level analysis and debug
The following criteria must be met before you can schedule this service:
- Your system must be in active development and (ideally) approaching deployment.
- You must be prepared to discuss your data model and Quality of Service (QoS) configuration.
We'll discuss your objectives to determine the effort required for this service.
Remote or Onsite
This activity can be delivered remote or onsite.
***Please note that RTI has restrictions for onsite services. If you are interested in onsite services, contact your Customer Success Manager to determine if your onsite request can be satisfied.***