RTI Recording Service Training
RTI Recording Service is an off-the-shelf solution for non-intrusive recording and replay of real-time data published to the databus. Recorded data is stored in a portable format, and can be used for replay, query, or can be converted for export to data anlaysis tools.
An expert will introduce you to RTI Recording Service and guide you through the steps of configuring and deploying the service. This includes:
- The role of Recording Service, Replay Service, and Converter
- How to configure each individual service
- Performance considerations when writing to disk
- How to extend Recording Service by recording to your custom data store
The following criteria must be met before you can schedule this service:
- You must have previous Connext DDS experience and/or training. You must be familiar with the fundamental DDS concepts such as DDS entities, publish/subscribe APIs, Quality of Service configuration, discovery, transports, and configuration files.
This service typically is delivered in 8 hours.
Remote or Onsite
This activity can be delivered remote or onsite if bundled with other activities.