RTI Persistence Service Training
RTI Persistence Service is a Connext application that saves DDS data samples to transient or permanent storage, so they can be delivered to subscribing applications that join the system at a later time — even if the publishing application has already terminated.
Persistence Service runs as a separate application; you can run it on the same node as the publishing application, the subscribing application, or some other node in the network.
An expert will introduce you to RTI Persistence Service and guide you through the steps of configuring and deploying the service. This includes:
- A review of the Durability Quality of Service policy
- The role of Persistence Service
- How to configure the service
- When to use PERSISTENT mode to store data to persistence storage
- When to use TRANSIENT mode to store data in memory
The following criteria must be met before you can schedule this service:
- You must have previous Connext experience and/or training. You must be familiar with the fundamental DDS concepts such as DDS entities, publish/subscribe APIs, Quality of Service configuration, discovery, transports, and configuration files.
This service typically is delivered in 2 hours.
Remote or Onsite
This activity can be delivered remote or onsite if bundled with other activities.