RTI Database Integration Service Training
RTI Database Integration Service provides a bi-directional integration between the Connext databus and a relational database management system (RDBMS) to store published data, and to publish database updates to subscriber applications.
An expert will introduce you to RTI Database Integration Service and guide you through the steps of configuring and deploying the service. This includes:
- The role of Database Integration Service
- Configuring the service for publishing database changes to the databus
- Configuring the service to subscribe to the databus and store data to a corresponding table
- Redundancy, sharding, and scalability concerns when using the service
The following criteria must be met before you can schedule this service:
- You must have previous Connext DDS experience and/or training. You must be familiar with the fundamental DDS concepts such as DDS entities, publish/subscribe APIs, Quality of Service configuration, discovery, transports, and configuration files.
This service typically is delivered in 2 hours.
Remote or Onsite
This activity can be delivered remote or onsite if bundled with other activities.