Customizing and extending RTI Routing Service
RTI Routing Service provides a platform for you to develop Processors and Adapters that implement your own custom logic. Processors allow you to manipulate data through a route, while Adapters allow you to integrate with non-DDS technologies. Access the Professional Services team’s experience guiding customers through design, development, and implementation.
After this training, you’ll understand:
- The fundamentals about the RTI Routing Service plugin infrastructure
- How to develop, configure, and use Processors
- How to develop, install, and use Adapters
- How to begin development of your custom plugins
The following criteria must be met before you can schedule this service:
- You must have previous Connext experience and/or training. You must be familiar with the fundamental DDS concepts such as DDS entities, publish/subscribe APIs, Quality of Service configuration, discovery, transports, and configuration files.
- You must have previous experience with and/or training about RTI Routing Service.
We'll discuss your objectives to determine the effort required for this service.
Remote or Onsite
This activity can be delivered remote or onsite if bundled with other activities.