The World's Largest Gathering of Power DDS Users
The internet has evolved from connecting people to devices, to connecting devices to devices and systems to systems. And along the way, connectivity has become the critical, cross-cutting function that supports interoperability within and across IIoT systems.
Due to continued demand for information about designing smarter and more secure systems that connect the IIoT, we are bringing the Connext Conference back to Munich!
Are you looking to:
- Build an IIoT system or update your system's architecture to meet the demands of the IIoT?
- Better understand the software framework that connects the IIoT?
- Learn how to minimize the risk of data in motion in your IIoT system?
- Accelerate the development process for IIoT applications ranging from autonomous driving to energy to healthcare?
- Share your experiences using DDS in your programs with other developers and architects?
Join users, developers and industry partners to learn the latest in technical information and developer experiences in building real-world IIoT systems. In addition to an insider's look into the latest news about Connext DDS, the conference will feature hands-on workshops, keynotes by industry experts, customer implementations of DDS and interactive demos led by RTI customers. Want more Connext DDS fun? There will be RTI technical staff on hand to hear your thoughts and answer your questions. No matter where you are in your Connext DDS journey, there’s something for you!
The ESO Supernova Planetarium
Karl-Schwarzschild-Str. 2, 85748
Garching bei München, Germany
*Due to confidentiality requirements, select ConnextCon presentations are closed to the media.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.