Thank you for registering.
Please use the following process to download and install RTI Connext®Anywhere.
The installation files for the Connext® Anywhere evaluation are provided in a single installer.
Step 1: Install the Connext host development tools, platform target libraries, security bundles, Real-Time WAN Transport and Cloud Discovery Service by executing the host installer application.
On Windows systems:
On Linux systems:
On macOS systems:
[Optional] Step 2: Please note that the bundles for Linux on Arm CPU and macOS on Arm (M1) CPU do not contain the host.
- If you are evaluating for Linux systems on Arm CPUs, additionally install the target rti_connext_dds-6.1.1-lm-target-<Linux_ARM_platform>.rtipkg. After you install the Linux host above in the previous step: start the RTI Launcher application, select the Configuration tab, and install rti_connext_dds-6.1.1-lm-target-<Linux_ARM_platform>.rtipkg.
- If you are evaluating for macOS on Arm CPU (M1), Rosetta® 2 needs to be installed. Additionally install the target rti_connext_dds-6.1.1-lm-target-<macOS_ARM_platform>.rtipkg. After you install the macOS host in the previous step: start the RTI Launcher application, select the Configuration tab, and install rti_connext_dds-6.1.1-lm-target-<macOS_ARM_platform>.rtipkg.
Step 3: After the installation is complete, start the RTI Launcher application, select the Configuration tab, and set the location of the trial license file that RTI emailed to you.
Upon completing this step, you are ready to evaluate Connext® Anywhere. Visit Getting Started with Connext for great resources and tutorials, as well as the product documentation below:
- Getting Started Guide - Product overview and next steps to get up and running fast with Connext.
- RTI Security Plugins Getting Started Guide - Supplement to the Connext Anywhere documentation for getting started with DDS security.
- Cloud Discovery Service User’s Manual - Connext Anywhere includes an out-of-the-box solution for provisioning discovery in cloud-based environments.
- RTI Real-Time WAN Transport - Connext Anywhere includes an out-of-the-box solution that can be used to extend Connext DDS capabilities to WAN environments.
By downloading Connext, you acknowledge that you agree to the RTI Software License Agreement.
|Ubuntu 20.04 LTS/18.04 LTS (kernel 4.x, gcc 7.3.0), RHEL 8|
|Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (kernel 5.x, gcc 7.5.0)|
|Ubuntu 18.04 LTS ARMv8 (kernel 4.x, gcc 7.3.0)|
|Ubuntu 16.04 LTS ARMv8 (kernel 4.x, gcc 5.4.0)|
|Visual Studio 2017, 2019 (Windows 10, Server 2016)|
|Big Sur 11 (clang 12.0), Catalina 10.15 (clang 11.0), Mojave 10.14 (clang 10.0), High Sierra 10.13 (clang 9.0)|
|Big Sur 11 (clang 12.0)|
If you are evaluating Connext (including Connext® Micro) on other operating systems or CPU architectures, please contact your local RTI representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for information regarding using Connext with ROS 2.