Ottawa, Canada | December 10, 2019
Are you building the next generation of distributed, real-time systems? Designing connected systems across disparate environments is not an easy task, but this is the type of use case in which DDS excels. The Data Distribution Service (DDS) specification outlines a software solution that addresses the edge intelligence and real-time performance needs of distributed systems.
This complimentary seminar will focus on the genesis of the DDS Standard and the technical details of the capabilities it provides to developers who are building distributed systems. This will provide detailed information about how the RTI Connext DDS ecosystem increases productivity in building these complex systems. The presentation will include live demonstrations to illustrate concepts, with audience questions highly encouraged.
No-cost continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Date, time and agenda
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM | Tuesday, December 10th, 2019
- 8:30 - 9:00 Continental Breakfast & Registration
- 9:00 - 9:15 Introductions and Demonstration
- 9:15 - 10:00 Selecting the Right Connectivity Technology
- 10:00 - 10:15 Coffee Break
- 10:15 - 11:00 Introduction to Connext DDS
- 11:00 - 11:20 Quality of Service and Tools Overview
- 11:20 – Noon Real-World Use Cases and How to Get Started
- Noon - 12:30 Lunch, Q&A
- 12:30 - 1:00 Interactive Demo
525 Legget Dr.
Kanata, ON K2K 2W2, Canada
Tim McGuire, Senior Field Application Engineer, RTI