Architecture, Security, and System Planning
Your system architecture is the most critical component of your system’s success. You need to make the right architectural decisions because it will be the foundation for your system today as well as the future. These decisions need to make sure your system takes advantage of Connext and its data-centric approach.
Our Professional Services team can work with your team to develop a system architecture powered by Connext. Our experts will assess your project goals, provide recommendations, risk mitigation, and more.
Potential activities for this service include:
- Architecting your system for scale, performance, and/or security
- Developing a system wide data model composed of strongly typed topics and the associated Quality of Service (QoS)
- Creating a layered databus architecture to address scaling challenges with multi-tiered system of systems
- Integrating and managing data sharing with legacy systems
- Using system level testing and debugging to verify your architecture
The following criteria must be met before you can schedule this service:
- You must have previous Connext experience and/or training. You must be familiar with the fundamental DDS concepts such as DDS entities, publish/subscribe APIs, Quality of Service configuration, discovery, transports, and configuration files.
- You must be prepared to describe and discuss your use case and key system requirements.
- You must provide access to the appropriate personnel who can provide information requested by our experts.
We'll discuss your objectives to determine the effort required for this service.
Remote or Onsite
This activity can be delivered remote or onsite.