Admin Console, Monitor, Distributed Logger, and more
RTI Connext provides a set of tools and utilities which can be used to visualize Connext systems, debug internal problems, log messages to remote locations, and more. These tools are intuitive, but a detailed understanding of how they work can make you a power user. The Professional Services team has years of experience using these tools with customer systems, and can explain how to extract the maximum value from every feature.
In this training, you will learn about the various tools included with Connext:
- How the tools participate on the databus
- How the tools interact with your system
- How the tools can be configured
- How to identify the right tool for the right situation
The following criteria must be met before you can schedule this service:
- You must have previous Connext experience and/or training. You must be familiar with the fundamental DDS concepts such as DDS entities, publish/subscribe APIs, Quality of Service configuration, discovery, transports, and configuration files.
This service typically is delivered in 3 hours.
Remote or Onsite
This activity can be delivered remote or onsite if bundled with other activities.