Learn How RTI Connext DDS is Accelerating the Development of Autonomous Vehicles
Join Us at the RTI Open House on November 7, 2017
On November 7th, RTI is hosting a free Open House and Technical Session at company headquarters to celebrate officially joining AUTOSAR and in support of the 10th Annual AUTOSAR Open Conference. During the technical session, we will discuss how RTI's experience in mission- and safety-critical aerospace, military and robotics systems is being applied to building real-world, robust, safe and secure Autonomous Vehicles. In this session, you will learn about the importance of a Databus pattern in connectivity frameworks, learn how a data-centric architecture is ideal for reducing development and lifecycle costs for Autonomous Vehicles, and see how RTI Connext DDS is used in Autonomous Vehicle architectures today to meet the strict performance, scalability and safety requirements needed for Level 4 and Level 5 Autonomy in a production vehicle.
The Open House will include a tour of RTI's IIoT Testing Lab which includes more than 80 different HW and OS platforms -- including 128 networked Raspberry Pi boards. The lab is a critical resource for RTI engineers and is available 24/7 for testing scalability, performance ane reliability across dozens of platforms, and across more than 100 machines simultaneously using an automated build-and-test system.
The RTI Open House will be held before the AUTOSAR Networking Reception on November 7th, which is ten minutes from RTI's headquarters. AUTOSAR's Open Conference and Networking Reception will take a deep dive into the new AUTOSAR Adaptive platform.
- Learn about data-centric architectures and the value to future automotive development
- Tour the RTI IIoT Testing Lab and learn how RTI Engineers ensure performance and reliability at scale
- Learn about using DDS in Autonomous Vehicles and safety-certified production environments
- Get an introduction to the Object Management Group® (OMG®) DDS Security Standard and understand how it can secure in-car networks
- Meet and network with RTI developers and other Autonomous Driving technical experts
Who Should Attend
Engineers who work with AUTOSAR Adaptive, developers and architects working on autonomous vehicles architectures, and others interested in Autonomous Vehicles and the use of DDS in building reliable, safe, and secure systems.
Date and Time
November 7, 2017 | 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
232 E. Java Drive
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- 3:00 pm Welcome and snacks
- 3:15 pm Introduction to RTI and the use of DDS in Autonomous Vehicle Architectures
- 3:45 pm Using data-centric programming and Databus architectures
- 4:40 pm RTI IIoT Testing Lab Tour
- 5:00 pm Networking
- 5:30 pm Close