- Connector is now dynamically linked, making it seamlessly integrated with the rest of the RTI ecosystem. Connector can now load RTI plugins including RTI Security Plugins and Monitoring Plugins.
- Connector now supports ARMv8.
Key Features and Benefits of RTI Connector
- Easy Access to Data Samples. Bring your Connext data to simulation, machine-learning, big-data, automated test or web applications.
- Flexible Ways to Access Data Samples. Utilize Connector’s flexible ways to create, populate and retrieve your data samples, such as setting them iteratively one member at a time, or in a single operation using a dictionary, or reading samples that contain meta-data only. So you can set or get exactly what you need quickly.
- Quick Development of PoCs and tests. Scripting languages are often used to quickly develop demos or proof of concepts (PoCs). Connector can also be used to create test applications.
Platform Support and Compatibility
Connector runs on most Windows, Linux and macOS systems.
Product compatibility. The latest RTI Connector Library is fully interoperable with products compatible with Connext 6.1, including RTI Connext® DDS Micro (limited to the feature set of Micro).
Download RTI Connector
RTI Connector for Python. You can install Connector for Python with pip: RTI Community
> pip install rticonnextdds_connector
> npm install rticonnextdds-connector
All versions of RTI Connector (including Experimental Project support for additional languages) for Connext DDS are available for download here: https://github.com/rticommunity/rticonnextdds-connector.
The Connector APIs along with examples are in the following GitHub repositories: