- Connector is now dynamically linked, making it seamlessly integrated with the rest of the RTI ecosystem. Connector can now load RTI plugins including RTI Security Plugins and Monitoring Plugins.
- Connector now supports ARMv8.
Key Features and Benefits of RTI Connector
- Easy Access to Data Samples. Bring your Connext data to simulation, machine-learning, big-data, automated test or web applications.
- Flexible Ways to Access Data Samples. Utilize Connector’s flexible ways to create, populate and retrieve your data samples, such as setting them iteratively one member at a time, or in a single operation using a dictionary, or reading samples that contain meta-data only. So you can set or get exactly what you need quickly.
- Quick Development of PoCs and tests. Scripting languages are often used to quickly develop demos or proof of concepts (PoCs). Connector can also be used to create test applications.