RTI Web Integration Service leverages the Web-Enabled Data Distribution ServiceTM (DDS) standard to offer a simple, generic, standards-based interface that provides a transparent bridge between web-based services and unmodified DDS applications.
Web Integration Service provides a RESTful HTTP interface to the DDS databus for easy integration with web applications and scripting languages.
- Reduces the time and effort spent integrating web-based protocols with RTI ConnextⓇ DDS applications, providing a standards-based generic out-of-the-box solution.
- Supports disconnected or stateless clients that would otherwise need to join a domain, discover remote entities, and ensure that subscribers receive the information they sent.
- Enables interoperability between applications written in different programming languages and operating systems.
- Provides access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized applications can access the DDS Global Data Space.
- Initial Configuration files based on XML Application Creation
- REST API:
- Create, list and delete entities, Quality of Service settings and Types using XML-Application Creation
- Write and read samples in XML or JSON format
- Defines Access Control Mechanisms
- Runs on 32- and 64-bit Linux and Windows, and OS X
- Includes complete documentation including tutorials