Leading Applications & Architecture for the Industrial Internet of Things
The Industrial IoT is proving to have a much larger economic impact than the consumer IoT. The Industrial IoT is already transforming how systems—including medical, power, transportation and industrial control applications—are built. Challenges include reliability, performance and scalability. How will your systems be impacted?
This highly practical eBook, written by RTI CEO, Stan Schneider, introduces readers to the fundamentals of the Industrial IoT and provides in-depth clarification on some of the most controversial issues associated with this topic:
- What are the key differences between the Consumer IoT and the Industrial IoT systems?
- What are some of the common requirements of Industrial IoT systems built for different industries?
- Are there any shared characteristics in all successful, industry-proven IoT designs?
- How can data-centric architectures help reduce the complexity of data flow interactions and the costs of building large-scale systems?
Find the answers to these and many other challenging questions today!
* Contributed by RTI as Chapter 3 in The IoT/Data Analytics Handbook published by Wiley.