RTI Low-Latency Messaging
High performance at a low cost of ownership
How do you reconcile increasing message volumes, increasing competitive pressure to reduce latency, and an IT budget that is flat or down?
RTI can help. Our pure software, low-latency message bus:
- squeezes the maximum performance out of your existing servers and network infrastructure, reducing your hardware costs and eliminating the need for specialized messaging appliances;
- allows you to standardize on a single messaging infrastructure for a broad range of applications, including market data distribution, orders, executions, compliance and back-office integration; and
- provides an easy, incremental migration path from legacy middleware.
In addition, with more than 500 customers and 350,000 licensed copies, RTI offers the most mature and proven low-latency messaging solution.
Features and benefits
- Peer-to-peer messaging eliminates message brokers and daemon processes. This slashes latency, allows you to eliminate or redeploy your message servers, and reduces system administration overhead.
- Exceptionally low jitter provides low latency even under load.when you need it most. (See the benchmarks.)
- Extensive configurability allows you to meet diverse latency, throughput, reliability, persistence and durability requirements.from reliable high fan-out data distribution over multicast to guaranteed messaging over unicast or multicast.
- Content awareness enables advanced capabilities, including filtering based on message content and data caching. This improves end-to-end performance while dramatically reducing the amount of custom code you have to maintain.
- A rich ecosystem and standards compliance reduce your integration time and cost. RTI provides out-of-the box integration with Microsoft Excel, Complex Event Processing (CEP) engines, relational databases and most applications and middleware that support JMS.
Ensuring your success
RTI's team of real-time middleware experts is at the ready to help ensure your quick and successful deployment. With extensive experience in large-scale and high-performance systems, RTI's architects can work with you to design and configure a system that exceeds your current and future performance requirements. We can also augment your IT staff to accelerate your migration to higher performance and lower costs.