Account Manager – Internet of Things, Great Lakes and Canada
RTI enables intelligent machines. We provide the quality product, excellent service, open philosophy, and impeccable business needed by the most critical applications in the Internet of Things (IoT). RTI is the undisputed leader in real-time IoT. Our fast, flexible middleware is the core nervous system for intelligent machines.
Our mission is to enable the transformation of entire industries. We already changed the defense industry. We are actively engaged in revolutionizing how hospitals deliver care, how medical imaging systems collect data, how smart cars drive themselves, how unmanned planes fly themselves, how huge companies test their products, how we generate and use energy, and how we can reinvent air traffic control to handle increased traffic and drones. The total value of system designs that trust RTI for their fundamental architecture exceeds $1 trillion. We are well positioned to make a huge difference to the world.
And we are not a huge behemoth. We are large enough to impact the world, yet small enough that you can impact us. At RTI, you will be well supported, well paid, proud of your product and company, and on a mission with the greatest team you've ever known. At RTI, you can go help the leaders of the most important next wave of technology succeed in changing the world.
- Presents and sells RTI software and engineering services to current and potential customers
- Seeks new business proactively
- Consults with customers onsite to understand their technical problems and challenges
- Works with RTI engineering staff to develop software solutions
- Communicates with decision makers and influencers
- Builds trust-based professional relationships with key decision makers
- Meets sales goals by closing business persistently
- 10+ years' experience selling high-end software solutions to engineers required
- Experience selling to system integrators (for example, Boeing, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon) required
- Bachelor of Science or higher in computer science or electrical engineering
- Background in middleware or communication infrastructure is a plus
- Experience developing new leads, lead follow-up, qualification and targeted account selling in person and by phone
- Enjoys prospecting and knows how to open new doors
- Strong communication skills to build rapport with prospects and current customers
- Likes to work in team-selling environment
- Uses tools like Salesforce.com to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Track record of meeting sales quota consistently
- Bilingual in French is a plus
Please send your resume to SA019jobs@rti.com
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, company performance-based bonus plan, medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) matching and LPP grants.
We seek people who share the company's values of education, extraordinary commitment to employees, technology, customers and the pursuit of excellence.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.